Fully automated with self cleaning boiler, the Industrial series for high production.
No compromises in design and technology for the ultimate solvent recycling system.
Our advanced industrial models are designed for high volumes with full automation.
The models are equipped with many special features including:
- Self cleaning boiler, oil pump for heating oil circulation to provide efficient heat transfer
- Automatic loading and unloading, pneumatic lifting of the boiler cover for easy access
- Powered boiler rotation for easy unloading or maintenance.
- Units are controlled by a programmable microprocessor with screen and have the ability to store up to 10 preset programs.
They are robustly built in stainless steel to withstand years of use.
- Designed with operators in mind, they are easy to use with simple programming and step by step guidance.
- Maintenance is easy too, no need to remove many fixings to access the boiler, simply push a button to open it and then rotate with power assistance in a matter of minutes.
Advanced features make our systems the number one choice for users worldwide.
Programmable with up to 10 memorised cycles
Powered boiler opening is quick and safe with interlock
Power assisted boiler tipping is easy for quick access
ATEX versions available
- S series for non-flammable solvents
- D series for flammable solvents
Solutex range of Industrial Series Solvent Recyclers
With many models to choose from and a long list of options, you can be sure that one of our Industrial series units will meet your requirements. If you need something special, no problem, we can design and build a bespoke system that will meet your criteria exactly. Contact us for further information.
How to purchase
Please contact us for prices and to discuss your needs.
If you require prices, product information or have any questions about our equipment, do not hesitate to contact us using one of the methods below.
Call us on 01691 622225 (lines open Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm)
If you are calling from outside of the UK, please call +44 1691 622225.
Complete the form below:
Our team are available to contact via our live chat portal throughout the course of the day.
If we are offline please send us a message and we’ll get back in touch.