Remover detergent for adding to water in wash spray gun cleaners.
Recommended for all models of water spray gun washers, both automatic and manual.
Remover is a concentrated detergent that is added to water. It provides an ideal formula to wash spray guns and accessories stained with water based paint. It is recommended for all models of water spray gun washer, both automatic and manual. It is supplied in 5 and 10 litre packs.
- Keeps diaphragm pumps, pipes and spraying nozzles clean
- Inhibits dirt from depositing on the internal walls of the spray gun washer, and facilitates cleaning – Lowers the formation of cakes on the paint/water separation filters, making it easy to remove them.
- Filters are therefore re-usable – After coagulation, the product can be re-used.
- If used cold, it greatly improves spray gun washing also when paint stains are partially dry.
- If used hot, it is ideal and allows for a fast and thorough cleaning of spray guns also with totally dry paint stains.
Concentrated detergent for water based paints
Concentrated water dilutable detergent
New formulation with very low foam
Used cold: it improves spray gun washing even with dry paint
Used hot: it halves washing time and allows a thorough cleaning with dry paint too
Keeps pump, hoses and washing nozzles clean
Prevents dirt from forming inside spray gun washer body
Product is re-usable after coagulation
5-15% dilution in water
How to purchase
Please contact us for prices and to discuss your needs.
If you require prices, product information or have any questions about our equipment, do not hesitate to contact us using one of the methods below.
Call us on 01691 622225 (lines open Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm)
If you are calling from outside of the UK, please call +44 1691 622225.
Complete the form below:
Our team are available to contact via our live chat portal throughout the course of the day.
If we are offline please send us a message and we’ll get back in touch.