You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This website will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics.
- Track how may times a download item has been downloaded, this feature does not collect any user data.
- Track the videos you use through YouTube.
- Track the pages you visit and your chat activity if using our chat feature via Twak.
This website will not:
- Share any personal information with third parties.
How can I block or remove your cookies?
You have the ability to change the settings on your internet browser to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is set, or not to receive cookies at any time, although this may mean that some services on our sites cannot then be provided to you.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
For help in deleting cookies please refer to the relevant link below.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site and you will prevent us from obtaining valuable analytics information that helps us improve the content and functionality of our site.